View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #163
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Michele, congrats on the weight loss. I pay myself for that, too. Unfortunately, it's not going to get me out of the hole as quickly as I would like.

Ina, you did a great job with the brayering. Did you get to go to one of her classes in person or did you do one of the tutorials on her blog?

I finally got around to putting stuff into my new tote. This was not a bad purchase. I have the basic tools that I always use, plus extras, right at my fingertips. No more hunting for them, as long as I remember to put them in their places. There's a nice big mesh pocket that holds all my different adhesives, including my Xyron X with a refill. And there's still room for a few more items. There's a couple smaller pockets that can be used for whatever. It will hold my Scor-Pal, a paper trimmer and the 12x12 cutting mat I have had for a very long time but never use because I like the SU cutting mat better, but it doesn't fit. I'm excited about this already and I haven't even used it to make a project yet. The only problem I can see is that it may slide around too easily, so I added a piece of rubber shelf liner to put under it. Now I can't wait to go to my next make and take next month. I don't think I'm going to have any trouble cleaning up after myself now. I'm done rambling now. I have the next 3 days off so I'll have some play time. Looking forward to it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!