View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #1849
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenoni View Post
Done so far
Make a pot of hot water for coffee (for the hubs) and hot tea (for me)
Make the bed (he finally got up)
Talk with DD1 (Jessica) about getting her shop vac to do heating vents, etc
Take a 30 min soaking bath in hopes that the back will be nicer

To do
1 -Put dishes away - we have a dishwasher but with only 2 of us now I don't use it Done and washed dinner's dishes too
2 -Fold sheets from last night's laundry and put away - Done
3 -Wash a load of delicates - Done - must air dry so come on air
4 -Go to Staples for a few supplies for dh for work and for me to organize some - done for dh but couldn't find what I wanted
5 -Re-read the Pinterest post ref cleaning heating vents
6 -Purchase a new toilet brush to use for the vent project
7 -Finish taking down and putting away the last bit of Christmas decorations - finally finished this one everything's all packed up and ready to go back into the attic in the place I set up for it
8 =Spend 5 minutes in each room and see what I can get accomplished - 5 minutes in bathrooms, laundryroom, kitchen/dinningroom, livingroom, bedroom x2 I still need to work on my craft cave and my smaller bedroom
9 -Get more tomatoes for the chili (boy am I having trouble getting it right this time but I like to let it cook for a while anyway) - Still working on this - got the items but it's still not right
10- Figure out something for dinner, though if I'm lucky the hubs will have that planned out for when we go on our errands - dh had lunch plans for us so we had chili over whole wheat noodles and cheesy bread for dinner - done
11 - Forgot that I probably need to eat some breakfast - did that too
I feel pretty good about today. Forgot to get the toilet brush and still need to check out pinterest for the vent cleaning - dd1 will be bringing the shop vac tomorrow so I can start them.

I also need to figure out the chili thing as well.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!