Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #11120
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Check in...

I too have yucky high bills. This is my first 2-day weekend since Christmas. Kind of kicking back and working on my budget for the upcoming year. have to come up with some serious big money - need to replace the roof on my house. Going through stuff and getting rid of unwanted or duplicate items too.

This past Wed I had my colonoscopy - everything is good - don't have to do that again for another 10yrs. Only good news I've gotten since the first of the year.

Gotta find someone on here who can tell me how to change my name. Want to remove the last 3 letters - don't know yet what I want my new name to be, but I'll think of something. Maybe one that incorporates my love of dogs.

Weather has been nice here... well, nice for January anyway. But starting tomorrow the temps are supposed to drop and won't get above 10* for a few days. Going to be thinking positive on that though - think how good 25* will feel.

Hope everyone is staying healthy and avoiding the nasty flu bug that's spreading it's horrible wings.

I'll stop in sooner from now on.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!