Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #11119
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

Hi Girls

I have cleaned and tidied my yard to an inch of it's life. I pulled lots of plants out and have the blisters to prove it.

Nothing exciting going on here. I am crafting today. Taking Peta with - she hasn't done 'real' craft for ages, seeing as she has been working. We are making photo frames out of pizza boxes and decorating. They look great on the web site, although it sounds a bit strange, now that I have written it.

Bug has two weeks of holidays left. He hasn't really been doing anything intereting.

Yuck to the power bill. Ours are always pretty big. Between $400 and $500 a quarter, depending on the season. We have gas hot water and cooking which is about $300 a quarter as well. I would love to cut them down, but I really don't know how, other than to be a bit drastic.

Yuck to the tax hike you guys have now too. It seems to be pretty awful over there all round. Lucky if you have a good job, but the low wages and the tax make you wonder........ It isn't as bad over here - the GFC didn't hit as hard. Our wages are higher than yours ( I think) and the latest unemployment figures came out at 6%.

Anyways, I need to have brekky and get ready for a drive so that I can craft....

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!