Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #11117
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

well, we had a good run of beautiful weather, temps in the 70s, now we have been dipping into 20 and even teens at night, days in 50s......but i am ok with that, lol

we also had a blow to our income......we knew there would be changes this yr with all this cr*p going on in Washington, and we know we are not alone, BUT, we are now losing another $80 a mo.......thats not really alot in one way, but it is in another. i mean, i could do alot with that 80, lol........oh well, i will not whine any more over it.

we had already planned to work better on our budget and savings, so this just pushes us to get busy on it!

thurs i had some "me time" and got inky, i took pics and will post on my blog hopefully this weekend.

Mom goes for some testing this coming week, she has been having dizzy spells. it may be her one med is too high, or, could be time to change pacemaker battery. we shoudl know by fri.

tomorrow i am trying a new to us potroast recipe for the crock. you place the roast and veggies in and add two 12 oz bottles chili sauce and 1 can coke........we shall see how it tastes........... it took me forever in the commissary to find the darn chili sauce, i tried the taco section, nope, then the canned chili section, nope, bottled pasta sauce sect, nope.......it was over by BBQ and A-1 stuff........sheesh!

i hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!