View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:18 AM   #106
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update

Hi everyone,

You might have noticed that Caring Bridge has deleted our page. We will be using Tylertucker.com and Coles Foundation for awhile. So if you want to keep up with Tyler, go there.

Tyler’s jaw replacement surgery is scheduled for March 4. Please keep Tyler in your prayers. Tyler has been through hell and back again but he keeps on fighting. God has been with Tyler and I know he won’t forsake him now.

Things are worse for him right now and Dr. Rodriguez said that this is going to be a long, hard surgery. He said that it’s getting harder and harder to convince the hospital to let him do the surgeries since Medicaid pays so little to the hospital. The surgery costs something like $200,000. He’s doing everything he can to make Tyler’s jaw surgery a success, so pray and pray hard. Tyler will be in Maryland for a few weeks.

You all are his angels and I love and thank each one of you. At the top of tylertucker.com, you will see white blocks. That is where you sign his page. Please know that I am so grateful to all of you for the wonderful Christmas and the Disney trip, and most of all, your prayers. Thank you Mr. Gore for all you have done to help Tyler and his family.

Tyler is really sad now but is doing okay. I can’t go into details right now, we’re having some difficult family issues and his jaw hurts him a lot. Say a prayer for me also. I might not be able to go with Tyler to have his surgery and that’s going to hurt so much. My heart aches.

I know that you all stand behind me one hundred percent. You are angels for Tyler and me. You can send me a private email or send a card or letter. Please remember to write down my email and address.

You all know how much I love my TyTy and how much I have tried to help him for that past 9 years. I don’t understand why things happen the way they do but it may all be for the best.

There are two special ladies out there I want to recognize. First, Debby “Flash” Stephenson from Courageous Kidz. She’s always there for me and Tyler. She’s not just part of Courageous Kidz; she’s my friend and always has time to listen to me and give me a shoulder to cry on. She’s such a wonderful and special lady. Not just to me, but to all that know her. For nine years, you have given your heart to me. I love you, Flash.

Then there is Pat Plaskie (sp?) Thank you for loving not just Tyler, but also me. Thank you for the phone calls and the tears you have shared with me. For around eight years, you have only been a phone call away. I love you, Pat.

I just wish I could make everyone’s hurt go away. –

Froggin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

tylertucker.com

DONATIONS you can donate to help Tyler at pay-pal "

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!