View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:43 AM   #36
craftdoc
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperManipulator View Post
Ha! I have that gift image in its original teddy bear set. I bought the set used from my friend who got it when she was a demo. It's cute, but I like a cleaner look now. It does look a bit dated. Also, from what I remember in the e-mail my demo sent, I thought the kit was $14.95 if you signed up for the kit of the month and $16.95 if you wanted to get just one to check it out. Are you saying that you can check out the kit beforehand each month, then decide if you want to buy it, and just get the one kit?

So the dude kit is for men? Is there a big market for that?

The Best of Series is different from the Paper Pumpkin kits. The Best of Series is a stand alone set introduced each month along with a collectors sticker. If you collect 6 (or 12) of the stickers and send them in with the collector card you get to choose 1 (or 2) stamp sets at a certain price point (I think it is $14.95 or lower). You do not get the sets automatically like the Paper Pumpkin kits. You can order the Best of sets at a workshop or from your demos website. Same with the Dude kit. The Paper Pumpkin kits are a subscription and can only be ordered from the mypaperpumpkin.com website where you enter your demos name and state. Shipping is included in those kits that ship directly to you.

Lots of new things happening, so its hard to keep them straight. We just had the annnual Leadership Conference, so they like to announce new things at that time and at our annual Convention in July.
my pins www.pinterest.com/craftdoc
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!