View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #35
basketballmom
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperManipulator View Post
Ha! I have that gift image in its original teddy bear set. I bought the set used from my friend who got it when she was a demo. It's cute, but I like a cleaner look now. It does look a bit dated. Also, from what I remember in the e-mail my demo sent, I thought the kit was $14.95 if you signed up for the kit of the month and $16.95 if you wanted to get just one to check it out. Are you saying that you can check out the kit beforehand each month, then decide if you want to buy it, and just get the one kit?

So the dude kit is for men? Is there a big market for that?
Let's start with the Dude kit.
It's designed for men to 'build' cards. SU! is hoping there's a market for it. I'd rather have a simple card from dh than a dollar store card.

On to Paper Pumpkin.
Think of it as two separate things.
There is the 'Try It' kit. It's one kit. Buy it. Try it. No subscription, just a one time purchase.
There is the subscription. You don't know ahead of time what will be in the kit. (other than the Welcome kit, which for now stays the same). You subscribe, and get the Welcome kit in your first month, and then get the monthly kits after that.
You can opt out before the 10th of each month, then you 'miss' that month's kit.
Does that make sense?

The first Paper Pumpkin kits will ship in March. You are billed each month when the kits ship.

The contents of the kits are on Pinterest and are now on the SU! website.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!