View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #1746
mrslaird
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenoni View Post
We got somewhere between 1 & 4 inches of snow in our county. At my house we got about an inch. Our cable (including phone, tv & internet) went out about 10:15 last night and we've just gotten it back about 30 minutes ago. OH how I missed it. Funny how much you miss things when you don't have them.

So today while the cable was out dh watched old recorded shows and drank coffee. I
made a pot of coffee
drank coffee
read today's declarations from I Declare by Joel Osteen
cleaned the ceiling fans in the house
washed a load of clothes
reworked my Christmas wreath to be one I can use all year (it is white & dark blue so I added a bright red bow and worked some red ribbon through it)
made another wreath for my back door using red ribbon (I'm going to change the bow and add other goodies to it for the seasons)
put dishes away
touched up my bathroom

For the rest of my day I'm planning to
strip the bed, wash, etc the sheets & remake it
make the bed in my center room (spare room)
finish up the embellies or card candy that was to be used for tomorrow's workshop which has been postponed until next Saturday due to the weather
finish a pot of chili (I need more beans & beef in it)
I also want to go to Lowes Home Improvement to get some brackets to reinforce shelves in the laundryroom and some other brackets you can just hook on bricks to use on my fireplace to hang the pics that I keep on the mantle to help keep it cleaner.

I think with that I'll be alling it a day
Way to go!

Gallery Blog

Relax, nothing is under control.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!