View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:56 AM   #108
T. Joy
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegmac71 View Post
Tell us about you Tricia. How much time do you spend on cards and your picture taking/uploading process.
Well, my cards take anywhere from 10 minutes to two hours. The MFT sketches always stretch me, because there are usually a number of layers to work with, and I have a limited number of stamps and dies to choose from that will fit any given sketch. I'm usually more of a simple stamper (hence the name of Simply Stamping on my blog!) and I don't have a lot of embellishments at my disposal, so I have to count on coloring to "make my statement". Taking pictures doesn't take too long, but by the time I've taken the picture, fixed it, uploaded it to SCS and my blog, linked it to the challenge and added the product links to my blog, it usually adds another half hour or more to the process. I don't work outside the home, but I do own a small notebook based dayplanning business and I help my Mom a couple afternoons a week after her stroke, so the past few months I've cut back to just my two favorite challenges - company ones, so I'll use the supplies that I have! - and then I can fill in with another challenge or two if I happen to have some extra time that week. I also love to cross stitch, which I work on when DH is home at night so we can sit together, so that takes up some time as well! Hmmm... sorry. I think I wrote a book!

Last edited by T. Joy; 01-18-2013 at 06:02 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!