View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:29 AM   #6409
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Happy Friday ladies. How are y'all doing? I see beautiful "K" cards coming through, this is an awesome thing. I will post points in a bit just so everyone can see where they are at with them. We only have one more letter left of round 4 can you believe it? And you ladies have done such an awesome job at making the Alphabet Challenge a success; thank you to each and everyone of you.
Well ladies, I am finally feeling better. I still have a cough but that is always the last thing to go and I can live with that. I am just glad the fever is staying down. My plans for today have changed; do y'all remember my sister in law Angel? Well she had a seizure last night so I have to take her to the doctor this morning. Depending on what the doctor says will dictate what my day is going to be like. I did get my Christmas decorations down. Yay!!!! Now I just need to organize my knick knacks and then get into my stamping room and finish that. I started working on that and then got sick so...I really want to finish that up. Well ladies, I hope you have a fun day planned. And I hope everyone has a good day as well. Enjoy your Friday!!!!! Huggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!