View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #4579
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Lesley your friends are in my prayers and I am going to pass this along to have others join in on the prayers.

Shirley I am so glad you are feeling better. Sounds like Kathy and Tater are sick too. Are you better yet Pat? I can't shake whatever this is I have. Its all in my chest now. Its like a cold on steroids but no sinus infection. Just the creeping crud I think.

Well we are to have a couple of days in the high 40's then turning really cold again. Like down to 1 degree with a high in the low teens Sunday they are saying. Yuck. No wonder so many people are sick.

I am so sick of cooking the same old things. Anyone have something they cook that you really like thats easy? Easy being the key word! My husband is a meat and potatoes man. He does like pasta. I think I'm sick of my own cooking but yet I don't really enjoy eating out much either. I wish I could just make my appetite match those feelings! I could eat a form of soup everyday during this weather but Jerry wants meals. I make the Zuppa Tuscano soup like they make at the Olive Garden. Oh its so good. I think I am going to make a pot of that tomorrow to have around for lunch the next couple of days.

Well off to bed. Everyone have a good weekend. Tater there is no pink on my card for your challenge! Thats a biggie for me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!