View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #58
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Jay View Post
I am excited about this tool . I checked a couple of other places and it appears the stores were allowed to order a limited number of these for the first shipment and WE R Memories sold out of them at CHA. The next shipments will not be available until Late April or Early May

All other sites I found are sold out for the first shipment
StampingScrapping still has some left so if you don't want to wait I suggest you get it here. I have never ordered from this store and don't know the owner

ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD
I pre-ordered from Flamingo Scraps. She just sent me what I think is a thoughtful email. She said the mfgr will not send them to her until Jan. 21st instead of the expected date of Jan. 16th. I thought that was nice of her. So many times I've pre-ordered and you never hear that the shipment was delayed in the first place. You're just left wondering what the delay is.

Thank goodness, "wants" are different from "needs." I can wait, and I do have a few envelopes hanging around I can use until then.

And, Barbara, I have ordered from StampingScrapping and was happy with the service.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!