Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #17980
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Sonja - I'm so glad that things went well for you and the girls and that Mike was helpful
Well I am thankful ~ that is all I can say

well no truthfully I am blessed... After trying a very different approach, and treating him with kindness instead of hate or anger and following with direct honesty and staying focused on the basic issue , he listened and without hesitation or rebelling any he agreed Tammy did not deserve to be hurt... and we all deserved an apology and he followed thru ... It was so over whelming to learn all the out side forces that were involved but so good to finally face each other and talk

So sad what manipulation can do along with deceit, so very sad... and to last over 40 years, was just plain insane

But I am thankful for what I received...I hope he can move forward knowing he is a better man today
and hoping the Bailey girls can life in a little bit of PEACE finally
I am sad Wally could not be here to witness this and so sorry for all he had to go through ...At least I was able to check one more thing off that "list" Wally left me with...that is a great feeling...and in doing that it was good for Tammy ... Praise God and thank you

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 01-17-2013 at 05:11 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!