View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #17
buggainok
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtchick View Post
I just got a pup yesterday. wow does she need a lot of attention! She always trys to be in my lap when I am processing orders. It is taking us a lot longer than usual. I have not even gone into the stamp room this week. Her name is Coco and she is a chiweenie. Cute as a button.
Blessings
Glad you have a cute pup, Amber. I can relate to the attention thing. We got a toy poodle puppy when we had to put our 17 year old sweet poodle to sleep this year. I was heartbroken, and just had to have another doggie, RIGHT NOW.

I had totally not remembered how much time and attention a puppy takes. I was so used to our old, sweet, well-behaved dog. I have so many baby gates in my house now, it is really an obstacle course.

This one is mad for paper, loves to take any piece of paper and shred it into a million pieces. If even a tiny bit is hanging near the edge of my table when I'm stamping, she jumps up, grabs it and off she goes. I have had to re-think everything I do and keep everything up out of harm's way.

I know this puppy stage won't last forever, and she is sure cute, but I'm ready for the next stage.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!