View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #154
Cyndi_Ray
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropduck View Post
Hey Cindi Ray
I now what you mean about your boyfriend, my DH doesn't like ,e speeding too much time in my space either, so I have to be careful. But we do save a lot of money by me stamping -ie less money on buying presents. But still he freaks If he sees an SU order arrive! It's all about juggling I guess!

Sure you will find a happy medium.

Cheers, S.
Nice to know there is someone else in my shoes! It's kind of aggravating I guess. My ex-husband was sooooo supportive of my crafting. Would even go shopping with me and help me pick out stuff. Then again, he was probably being super nice to hide all the things he was doing behind my back. The new boyfriend thinks my crafting is just time consuming and pointless. I don't care about his opinion, but when I am in a crafting mood and he starts to complain, it sucks all the creativity out of me. It sucks! lol. Like I was on a roll getting stuff made a few weeks ago, he complained and I haven't been in my studio since, even though I want to! Oh well. He says I need to find a happy medium too. I either spend way too much time in there, or I'm never in there. I need to work on that!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!