View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #4577
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, so,since YOU got sick, now you would like us to finish our cards and drop them in the mail to you - that's do-able!! will keep you in pur prayers to be done with that awful cold and cough and back to your sweet Texan self!!

PS - nobody can see your hair, unless they installed some kinda thing to show video of the Bus riders - I think Shirt been way too busy to do that, so y'all are safe for now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
Howdy Sistahs! Sorry you haven't heard from me but I've been sick. Yup, got the crud. Don't believe it is the flue as no fever but my head feels like a medicine ball!!! I have drank enough hot tea to float a battle ship! But it does help open the head a bit. I no longer sound like a bull frog but haven't done my hair in so long, I may look like one! Funny how life turns out; when I gave this week's challenge, I said do a get well card. Who'd a thunk it. I've been so out of sorts that I haven't had time to make one but I'm headed that way now. Hope my nose doesn't start dripping again. This darn cough is aweful.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!