View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #4574
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

On it right away, dear Sistah!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hey gals!

I have a prayer request. Robyn, a co-worker of mine, has a nephew who just turned 18 in December. He has had health issues since birth and has been wheelchair bound since then. He was just in the hospital for a collapsed lung in December, in ICU, and at one point when his mom went home to shower and change, she returned to Tad's hospital room to find all of the staff surrounding his bed. He had taken a turn for the worse and the staff was trying to figure out why. Mom (her name is Bev, and an ICU nurse herself) noticed that Tad was getting an antibiotic that he was allergic to and he was going into prophylatic shock! After much disccussion, she talked the insurance company to allow her to make an ICU room in her home to take care of Tad. She has 20 hour a day ICU nursing care plus herself. Tad does not seem to be getting any better and Robyn asked me to put Tad on a prayer chain. You gals are the best prayer warriors that I know! I ask that you lift Bev, Tad, their family and Robyn up to Our Father....the great Healer. I know they would appreciate it.....me too! Thanks so much! I will keep you posted on Tad's progress.

Hugs all around!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!