So we're waiting for the snow to start. Our county's schools are closing at 1:00 today.
After school ODS needs to go to the instrument store to get Phoebe. Either she's turned out to be a lemon, or Steve the repair guy isn't picking up on the problem that ODS keeps having. ODS has been there twice this week (when we took Phoebe there on Monday, and on Tuesday when they said she was fixed) but Steve had left early each time so I told ODS to impress upon the receptionist that he wants to talk to Steve in person when he goes back today. So I hope that by school closing early, ODS can get up there early enough to catch him. And hopefully the weather won't be too bad yet for ODS's driving.
All-County Band is scheduled for tomorrow and Saturday. ODS has already auditioned, so if he has to play Clari the beginner clarinet vs. Pheobe it isn't really an issue. But it would be nice for him to be able to play Phoebe. However, if school is closed tomorrow because of the weather, then AC Band will likely be postponed to sometime in February.
I really hope the Phoebe issue is fixed, though. Next weekend is Virginia Tech Honor Band, and ODS will need to audition for his chair there. So it would be great for him to have Phoebe for that because she's a better sounding instrument than Clari.