View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #13
flash&rusty
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by weims View Post
I went to my room tonight, with great intentions of making some amazing cards. I made one. Between removing cats from my table repeatedly, chasing down the Brittany who was really into stealing cards of buttons from my sewing stuff, and trying to avoid being clubbed by the Weimaraner who really wanted attention NOW, I really wasn't too productive. Sigh.

joohojjoisaoooea - that's what the cat says, by the way. She's helping type, too.

Who "helps" you?
Your dogs are adorable - especially the Brit -(s)he is beautiful! (coming from an owner of two Brits). My brits are banished from my crafting room because they will steal anything they can reach, and the younger one keeps wanting to crawl into my lap and see what I'm doing (and at 32 and 42 pounds, neither is a lap dog, although you can't tell them that!). Plus they are both chewers and think anything is edible. I can relate to the Weimaraner needing attention NOW - whenever I open my laptop to start surfing, one just puts his face on the keyboard and won't move, the other won't even let me open it:
flash-laptop.jpg
rusty-flash.jpg

When I do go crafting, the two of them sit at the closed door and whine/howl/scratch at the door for a good half hour before they just give up and go away.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!