Yes, it finally IS Tuesday, and I'm here with Task 3 of the Progressive Challenge!
All scrappers are welcome to play—whether digi or traditional! If you have questions, you can post them here or PM me.
Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 8 - TASK 3 (JAN. 15, 2013)
That's it for this week. Your pages should
- Add a title, date and journaling to your page.
- Add a cluster or some sort of element grouping next to or overlapping your journaling.
- If desired, add a little bit of glitter, spray, splat or other such touch(es) on a photo or other place(s) on your layout.
- Also, if desired, add text on a photo(s).
shaping up nicely by now. Next week will be the final task for January!
- Remember to first save your page in its original version (.psd for Photoshop) to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 3.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less). To add your page to this gallery and the monthly scrapbook gallery just add DGSCPR008Task3 and SBC13JAN to your keywords when uploading. Also, please take a minute to post a link to your sample page on this thread so we won’t miss seeing your work!
My Task 3 Page
Task 3 Gallery
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do this week! Have fun!