View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #4564
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

There has to be a special place in heaven for foster parents who already have a full plate and take these poor kids!! Bless your heart!

Don't think we can get a tan from the clouds we have but at least it is not too cold for me to go out and walk to keep my knee limber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CA~ View Post
I took pics of my craft room BEFORE the big clean up. I can put a lot of stuff in my room and in my closet. When I do get around to making cards, it will have to be on the dining room table. The boys will move into the craft room because it's bigger. That leaves the little bedroom available for another one or two. I think I might be getting Mr. H's siblings who are 5 and 2, girl and boy. I've already talked to the licensing worker. She will have to see the room when it's ready. She told me that "J" is back in care which breaks my heart. They wanted to place him back with me, but I have Mr. "H" right now. Yikes, there's such a great need for foster homes!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!