View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #2543
Englishrose
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoping View Post
so ERK, let's talk about Wrosey's daughter as if Wrosey isn't in the room... lol!!!

was she what you expected? She was different than what I was picturing. I loved her and thought she was fabulous - but I was for some reason expecting a more "artsy fartsy" type of girl. She got the "conservative" thing down just right for Disney I think... Just from other pictures Wrosey has shared - I was expecting something else... not sure what - I wasn't disappointed though.
I think that's cos she showed us pictures with the different coloured hair etc and she Disneyed down a bit, maybe.

Quote:
I loved how she and Pippin interacted. They were so cute together. If I hadn't had to go to work today - the dog would have stayed with me... (did she tell you he escaped this morning! yikes!)
No, I hadn't heard he escaped. I knew that he pooped again. I have to admit I inspected the picture you took to make sure what I found really was Pippin poop and not coyote poop!

Quote:
She seemed so mature, confident, strong and sure of herself - but yet at the same time she was just so young and just so - I'm not sure of the word I want - but I just wanted to just hold her in my arms and rock her like I do my DD some times..
Very confident and strong. She'd have thought you were nuts if you'd rocked her! She must have thought we were both weird!

[QUOTE]She is a wonderful young woman and Wrosey should be proud of her. [quote] Totally. Wroseys DH too!

Quote:
I told her to stop by again on her way home... And I meant it - I hope she will. (versus taking a very large detour around houston from that crazy lady! lol!)

i wish my girls could have spent more time with her.
Wherever she is when we're on the trip, I told her we'd be dropping by! The boys were at a birthdya party so only got to meet her briefly when she popped back to get your dvd cases. They loved Pippin too.

Quote:
I'm really proud and in awe of her taking off across the country by herself.

You did good Wrosey - but I'm sure you already knew that...
I think she planned her trip very well and I'm impressed that she drove all that way in the time she did, too. I would have taken longer. Then again, at her age I was sailing all over the world so yes, I'd probably have done the same. She was determined to make to each nights destination.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!