View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #2539
jmscoping
Her Royal Awesomeness of Shiner Bock PTA Pirate Land

so ERK, let's talk about Wrosey's daughter as if Wrosey isn't in the room... lol!!!

was she what you expected? She was different than what I was picturing. I loved her and thought she was fabulous - but I was for some reason expecting a more "artsy fartsy" type of girl. She got the "conservative" thing down just right for Disney I think... Just from other pictures Wrosey has shared - I was expecting something else... not sure what - I wasn't disappointed though.

I loved how she and Pippin interacted. They were so cute together. If I hadn't had to go to work today - the dog would have stayed with me... (did she tell you he escaped this morning! yikes!)

She seemed so mature, confident, strong and sure of herself - but yet at the same time she was just so young and just so - I'm not sure of the word I want - but I just wanted to just hold her in my arms and rock her like I do my DD some times.. vunerable - that's the word that i was wanting....

She is a wonderful young woman and Wrosey should be proud of her.

I told her to stop by again on her way home... And I meant it - I hope she will. (versus taking a very large detour around houston from that crazy lady! lol!)

i wish my girls could have spent more time with her.

I'm really proud and in awe of her taking off across the country by herself.

You did good Wrosey - but I'm sure you already knew that...

2013 Scrapping Goal 48 pages
To date 20 completed!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jmscoping; 01-14-2013 at 07:39 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!