Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #11108
LaurieR
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Hey everyone! Vikki, I miss texting with you! Miss you girl!

Not much is new here. Tax season hours have started. We had freezing rain and ice Saturday night. A lot of the side roads are still not very good at all. Parking lots are scary terrible. The sun is out today though, so I'm hoping that helps.

Yesterday was the 9th "anniversary" or whatever you want to call it of my Dad's passing. It is easier now, but I still miss him so very much and think of him daily. He was so much fun to be around.

A few other things going on, but I don't care to post them here...perhaps will send out an email later.

Anyways...all is well, and life is good and happy! That's all that matters. 2013 for me is all about getting healthy and staying happy! My goal is (AFTER tax season) to cut out all soda. I was reading Vikki's posts, and that kinda confirms it for me that I really need to work on it. I won't go cold turkey, but I do plan on gradually getting soda out of my life. Wish me luck!

Stamping...haven't done much lately. I am in the process of getting ready for a shoebox swap. That is FUN! I too want to place a SAB order, but will have to wait until my first overtime check on February 10th. I can handle it.

Meanwhile I am having a Tastefully Simple party on January 26th. It should be a great time. Even if I don't get many orders, it's still fun to have a bunch of friends get together for laughs and conversation. Chey will be happy to have adult company as well!

Hope all is well. Grace, I'm glad to see you stopping in! Kerriann, good to see you as well.

Holly, look on Pinterest for recipes. I have a board full, and there are TONS of them out there!

Hugs to everyone! Gotta get busy....
Operation Write Home
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!