View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #323
berlycece
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkijo View Post
For those of you who know me and know what I've been dealing with.

I want to share some thing personal and this injury related.....
Because of all this pain and inability to make cards, I am sad. Actually depressed, sure I have had moments of really bad thoughts

So I had to go 'talk' with a doc. she totally understood where I was coming from, and put me on Cymbalta and Celebrex, hoping that I might sleep for more than 1 or 2 hours at night and relax a bit.
Well Work Comp decided they needed a full Mental Health History on me. Some how it is all mess up, it says that I was prescribed Seroquel (NEVER WAS) and I am diagnosed with a Personality Disorder.
My DH is on Seroquel and has been since 2007 he has a Personality Disorder UFF DA

So now they think I need to go in for a 2 week in patient program

If I had a personality Disorder I don't think I could have made friends wit all of you nor stayed committed to any of the challenges on this site! LOL

Just had to share that I found it a bit hilarious
Wow...what a mess! I hope the pros get their act together, and hopefully you will not need 2 weeks in-patient care. Maybe out-patient will do

I used to be a music therapist in a psych unit, saw many people with personality disorders, as well as depression and anxiety etc. It is good to get help. {{{HUGS}}}

And for what it's worth... all of my obsession with colors, new stamps, ribbon, pattern paper, SCS challenges...some of my friends and family might consider this hobby akin to a *personality disorder*

just sayin'

My Gallery QFTD#207

My blog at a NEW address: Stamping for LIFE!!

2014 Total Cards Created: 177
NEW Cards Mailed: 61 OLD Cards Mailed: 19 Cards Donated: 58 Cards Swapped: 4

Christmas Cards Created: 3 2014 SCS Challenges Completed: 68 2014 Blog challenges completed: 37
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!