Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week of JANUARY 13, 2013

Hello to all of our Splitcoast Stamper Family!!! I hope that each and everyone of you have had a great week, and hopefully you have avoided the dreaded flu!! However, if you or any of your family has had the flu, I am wishing each of you a very speedy recovery!!!

I want to send a big thank you out to our leader - Judi (Crafts) for keeping this thread alive and well. I also want to thank, in advance, our notification team, Elaine (ChaosMom), Brenda (Tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc) and Stacy (JBgreendawn), for the time they take out from their busy lives to give notification to all of our talented artist each week.

Although I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked in the galleries this week, I did find some very lovely cards.... I know that I missed alot and I am really counting on each and everyone of you to show me what I have missed.

Here we go;

From the Heart by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cabin in frame by Janelli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD147 Joined Hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cupid's Arrow Valentines by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easy Blending with Colored Pencils by darlenedesign - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hearts a Flutter by patstamps2001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS202, TLC411 Postage Thank You by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT232 Flowers for Shelly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS202/Pretty Postage by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 Feb - Sledding! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASE-ing Julie Ebersole by cards4meagain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great day and a wonderful week!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

I have to add these cards as they were just posted and I really like them....

Crafter's Companion Imagine by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Artisan Embellishment Card by dboos - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

It's only the second week of January and I have added 3 pages to my favorites! What a wonderful gallery. Guess I better start stamping and do less gawking but there are so many wonderful cards.
Here are some of my favorites:

Twas a dark and stormy night by gw by Greywolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS202 Number One by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Children on sled. by lada - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS202 WIth Love and Prayers by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

merci beaucoup by Hadassa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC408 - RASPBERRY POSIES by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 30th Anniversary to My Beloved Husband! by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC411, Birthday Blooms by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC408 Birthday Tulips sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paris Postcard by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC418 Love by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC418 Take Flight by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shout For Joy by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Face The Sunshine by ddaws - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT409 Snowflake Snowglobe by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT409 Snowflakes by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Soft Watercoloring - CC408 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadows by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy by Janelli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Are My Heart & Soul by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A151 Enjoy the Journey by tmcalderini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some of my fav's.....

justwrightdesigns.. Birthday Belleek TLC411, TLC361 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay.. TLC411 Happy Birthday Chicken by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

n5stamper.. CC408, TLC411, TLC363, CAS202, MOJO275, Riveting With Love by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cryscraft..
01-08-13 - SUO Interlocking Card CF by CrysCraft - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A-Wire.. CC408 Valentine tree by A-wire - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amyk3868.. Print Poetry DSP Card by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly.. CC408 Birthday Wishes by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie... CC408 Thinking of You by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

donidoodle.. SC418 Happy Valentine's Day by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joan ervin.. SC418 Take Flight by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nines.. SC418 Love by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blessingsX3.. Birthday Silhouette by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco... FC:F4A151XFive by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper.. IC371 Bloomin' Marvelous by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71.. Shadows by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #6  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS

Checking out the new goodies and scenes from Winter CHA 2013 -- some pretty new things! DCWV has another amazing, creative booth! Kudos to them!

Keep well during this flu season and cuddle up to a computer with a warm cup of something and check out these pretties....

LOVE this new die....... Love Heart by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Valentine Delivery by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden of Pinwheels close up by beadsonthebrain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're So Sweet by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

January-tag-B_by_GLENDA_BROOKS by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Girl by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty in Pink Baby Booties by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cabin in frame by Janelli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strawberries by havonfamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC371 hanging plate colletcion by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Remembering You in my Prayers by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Someone Special by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's Valentine's Day by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From the Heart by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their work!
Thanks to all who contribute to this thread!

Your time, creativity, selflessness is all appreciate!
Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

P.S. -- make sure that you check out the notice about JAVA software today -- protect your computer and security on your computer!

Oracle Corp to fix Java security flaw shortly | Reuters
Java can now be hacked -- Homeland Security urges to disable : News : CNYcentral.com

Disabling directions on the JAVA site
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Default Check out these favorites!

Here's some of my favorites for last week:

lovely die cuts:
IC371 hanging plate colletcion by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

texture, color, layout:
Thank You For Your Friendship by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

silhouette sympathy:
Sympathy by Janelli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pink and sweet:
Sweet Girl by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

unique embossing:

hilarious easel:
Love is is the Air by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

quilt:
Life is a Quilt by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #8  
Watercolor Wizard

Yay! Thanks Nancy (Stiz2003) for making my Twas a Dark and Stormy Night a favorite. It makes my day to know that others like my art.

Thanks too, ChaosMom for letting me know that one of my cards was picked!

I have also been hitting that heart (fav) icon more in 2013. It is so hard to keep up with all the beautiful art uploaded every day though! It's past bedtime for me now, but hopefully I can post a few favs tomorrow afternoon.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks you so much ChaosMom and Brenda, for mentioning my Inspiration card in your favorites this week! what a nice way to end my day~ with something special like this!
hugs
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Mary! aren't you so sweet to mention my little chicken card in your faves for this week.. this was such fun to make!
thanks for making my day extra special!
hugs
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #11  
Glitter Guru

Oh my goodness........thank you so much ChaosMom for naming my "Pretty in Pink Baby Booties" as one of your favourites of the week. I really appreciate it and also thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Here are a few things I saved this week that I don't think have been mentioned yet...

WT409 Vintage Snowflakes by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate by ematson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Lovely To Know You by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD147, TLC399, TLC411, With Sympathy by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Thanks so much Stiz2003 for selecting Birthday Blooms as one of your favs! It really warmed my heart on a cold breezy day! Your are so sweet!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #14  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Thank you Nancy for mentioning my Anniversary card as one of your favorites and thank you, Brenda for letting me know! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow! I am in shock! Thank you so VERY much to:

Mary (jandjcc) for listing my CC408card. It was my first week as a guest designer, so I admit...I tried really hard! LOL Thank you Mary!

Stacy (jbgreendawn)for adding my WT408 Vintage snowflake card. I appreciate your kindess so much! Thank you Stacy!

Amy (fairsinger)for mentioning my Faux Pressed Flowers card. I am delighted you liked my card! Thank you Amy!

And Brenda (Tessaduck)for letting me know! I truly am thankful for the heads up and all the time and effort you and the other gals do week after week!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #17  

Thank you SO much ChaosMom for mentioning my Birthday Wishes card and Stacy for letting me know - you've made my day!!
My Blog - Inspired to Stamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Vicki(vdm) and Nancy(stiz2003), thank you both for including my cards on your lists of favorites. I truly appreciate it. And, thank you Elaine, for taking your time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 02:21 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Nancy, thank you so much for mentioning my Paris Postcard this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 02:28 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

So many favourites this week, but these keep me smiling !!

Ivory Wedding Day - ODBDSLC137, CC406, RRR63, WAW61 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC408 Postage Punch Detail by Pammyjo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Miss You by rohla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting this week

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 03:18 AM   #21  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

At last a week when I've had a little more free time than of late, and have found time to add a couple of cards into my favourites!

hobbydujour ~ QFTD147 Faux Jennifer

Sheree Taylor ~ Something Different Valentine

As always there are so many beautiful cards out there! Thank you to everyone who takes time to upload and share them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #22  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Brenda aka Tessaduck for choosing my Thank You for Your Friendship card!!! Makes me smile and starts my day off wonderfully!!!

Thank you Stacy aka JBgreendawn for letting me know.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #23  

Wow - thank you Chaosmom fo mentioning my Sympathy Card - Remembering you in my Prayers. It's always an honor to be here and this morning it feels even more special. Thank you for that!

Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know!! Love the Avatar with your precious little fur baby (is it a lhaso or shih tzu?) My mom has a shih tzu mix and that precious baby is so full of joy and love it's amazing - can't help but smile and giggle every time I see him !

Hugs Everyone!
Audrey

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 05:03 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Vicki(vdm) for putting my joined hearts in your favorites. I couldn't figure out what was going on when the hits started to go way up. Then I saw the post where Lydia had featured it on Facebook. What a nice surprise!
Thank you Lydia.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 05:05 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Sabrina, thank you for mentioning my "faux" card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Vicki, thank you for taking time to notify me....you're appreciated too. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 05:39 AM   #27  

Thank you so much Mary and Misti for mentioning my birthday silhouette card, what a lovely start to the day!
SCS Sketch Challenge Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 06:38 AM   #29  
Rubber Obsessor

Tessaduck, thank you SO much for mentioning my Valentine, "Love is in the Air" and thanks to jandjccc for letting me know ! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 06:46 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Gosh, thank you Vicki (vdm) for brightening my day by favoriting my Pretty Postage card. You are so encouraging and appreciated! Thanks, too , to Stacy for notifying me.
I did not get to spend much time in the gallery this week, but here are a few that I found-

CAS202 POSTAGE FLAKES by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS309 Big Blossom by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS309 CASE of a Wave_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their creativity each week!

Lee Ann

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Vickie! Thank you so VERY much for listing my QFTD card for Jennifer in your list of favorites for the week! This is such a nice surprise, thank you Vickie!

BrendaThank you again for letting me know!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 07:20 AM   #32  
Gallery Gazer

Thanks so much for mentioning my card Mary T (jandjccc). I really appreciate it, it made my day!

And thanks to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 07:26 AM   #33  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

WOW!!!
Thanks ChaosMom and Tessaduck for adding my Sweet Girl card to your favorites!
Thanks fairsinger for mentioning my Belleek Grace card here too!!
I am thrilled and honored to be included here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 07:30 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

I didn't get much time in the galleries this week but here are a few favorites,

Life is a Quilt by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Life is a Quilt by Kushabella

SC418 stars by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stars by jkanack

SC418 Weeds be Wildflowers by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Weeds be Wildflowers by MaryR917

WT409 Vintage Snowflakes by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Vintage Snowflake by Katleen Lammie

ATCAS#4 Honeycomb Valentine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Honeycomb Valentine by Nancy Littrell
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 07:33 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

A huge thank you to Amy (fairsinger) for listing my "Favourite New Technique" card - I'm flattered to make this list of gorgeous cards! And thanks to Mary (jandjccc) for letting me know and giving me such a great start to my day!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #36  

Vicki thank you so much for mentioning my Postage Thank You card, very much appreciated. Thanks too to the lovely Linda for letting me know. Hugz to you both and have a peaceful week. At work now but will return later with my faves.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Finally getting back to my normal routines after the holidays and 2.5 weeks spent with family. Feels good to be posting to the favorites forum again.

Here are a few of my favs from this past week.
Hey Hot Stuff by MrsOke

Raspberry Posies by Karen B Barber

No Snow Here by naturecoastcrafter

Be My Valentine by AndreaEwen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 08:26 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning, Mary....thanks so much for including my F4A card in your faves this week....and thanks for letting me know!!

Here are some of my faves this week:

Remembering You in my Prayers by AudreyAnn at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD147 To Honour Jennifer by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Artisan Poetry by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT232, QFTD147 Basket of Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope everyone has a wonderful (and by wonderful I mean flu-free) week!!
Hugs,
Jo
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

So hard not to include ALL of my favorites, but here are some:

Pretty Pretty
Jbgreendawn�s gorgeous birthday card she made for her Mother:
FS309 Joy for Mom by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angelladcrockett�s very pretty You have blessed my life birthday card:
IC371 You Have Blessed My Life! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
AndreaEwen�s What an impression card with beautiful flowers and RICH embossing
What an Impression by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
AudreyAnn�s heart felt sympathy card for her boss is gorgeous
Remembering You in my Prayers by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fantastic Techniques
BarbieP�s amazing technique with such a beautiful scenic panel:
Asian Isle by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tessaduck�s magical masking tape card is magical! Love how dream-like her neutral colors look!
TLC411 postmark by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peep321�s fabulous paper piecing layering and distressing
CC408 So Cherished by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vickie Y�s Button Button has a pretty image and the coolest button trim!
Button Button vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Completely Cute
Dizzymommie�s adorable Hello kiddo card, adorable image, fantastic coloring!
Hoppy Hello Kiddo by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cathymac�s Mini Critters is so SWEET and CUTE with those baby animals!
F4A151 Mini Critters by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lisa Lara�s Super cute snowmen peeking
CAS202 POSTAGE FLAKES by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVE and Hearts
Pattie G�s For Someone Special is so sweet with the baby rose buds
For Someone Special by Pattie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blooms in a Box ~Friend�s Heart~ with real flowers and lovely embossed hearts
~Friend's Heart~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jandjccc�s Joined Hearts is so RICH in with a deep red background and gorgeous doily
QFTD147 Joined Hearts by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Octoberbabe�s Charming LOVE and hearts die cut with a lovely hearts on the borders
CC408 Vanilla Raspberry Valentine by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Sylviafor mentioning my Vintage snowflake card in your list of favorites this week! It makes me feel so happy to know you like it!
Brendathank you again for letting me know!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes