Thread: AOCC13--January
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #70
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, ladies, I'm ready withe the January 15 challenge. Are there any SCS tutorials you've been meaning to try but never got around to doing it? For me the list keeps getting bigger. Your challenge is to choose on of the tutorials. Be sure to tell us what your chose and give us a link to that tutorial. I chose to do the Flip Down Stack card. It's similar to the waterfall, but IMHO much easier to do. I also challenged myself to use something I haven't used for more than 6 months, which for me, were the Cuttlebug dies I've had for several years but never seem to remember I have them. DH's niece will be 25 the end of this month and has been collecting rubber duckies for years, so had to include the duckies. This was a fun card to make and allowed me to use up some of my scraps. Would you believe I still have a few usable scraps of the Summer Sun? Just not ready to give it up yet.

Allyssa 2013 stack closed by grammatroll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Allyssa 2013 stack open by grammatroll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Allyssa 2013 inside by grammatroll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!