Thread: AOCC13--January
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #69
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Vikki Jo, to get the degree thingy while holding down the alt key type 0176.

I finally got my decorations and tree put away. Got a call earlier from a coworker. While she was helping my boss with cleaning out cupboards today, Betty (boss) was using a stool to help her get off the floor, slipped and landed on her ankle. The coworker had to call the ambulance because there was no way she could help Betty get up. Had to run to the library to pick up Betty's dog. Then I had to pick up Betty from the ER once they were done with her. She just sprained the ankle. Now she's trying to walk on crutches in all of this snow. It sure has been a challenging day. She only lives 4 blocks from me so I told her if she needed help with anything she is to call me. I really doubt she will, though. She's been living on her own for so many years and doesn't like having to ask for help. I live with someone like that. It's a good thing she has a couple books to read.

Now I'm going to try to take a picture of the card I made last night so I can get the next challenge posted. Hopefully make at least one more card.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!