View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #197
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
Hey Guys!
I'd like to come back (again).
I finally took my oral boards (three hour oral exam) in November and passed so that is one huge task of my plate. Might be the toughest of them all- much tougher than medical school. Baby girl will be 2 next month! Can't believe it!

Anyway, I'm almost done with a HUGE reorg of my craft room. I had a friend who was available to help paint and I just jumped in. It's taken me almost a month but I'd say I'm 80% there. I have a LOT OF CRAP. There are things I forgot I had. Hoping to actually use it now that I know where it all is. And considering digital... time, space... oh but how I love to open a new pack of paper. Sometimes I just lay it all out and smell the new paper smell.

Still got some big projects (going to finish my Master's in Public Health this year- I only have 3 hours left, so dumb not to to it!) and of course there is my poor, lovely, neglected home. So I will set my goal at 2 pages per month but if I meet it, it will be the first time!

Hugs!
It is AWESOME to hear from you Lynley. I can't believe your little one is almost 2!! Wow! (How 'bout some recent pics?) I think of you every time I'm down by the hospital or on E. Thomas! It sounds like you're crazy busy, as always. Good for you getting your craft room painted and 80% ready! Hope you find a way to meet your goal! It's great to "see" you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!