View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:39 AM   #187
BethKinder
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
I don't feel so bad then for being so late on these so far!!!
I worked on more yesterday but these seem to be taking longer than normal for some reason... maybe I am putting more into them or something, not sure. I always struggle with embellishing... I used glitter cardstock instead of glitter, but I don't know why I can't seem to figure out how to embellish some things... I hate just sticking things on for the sake of sticking them on I guess. So a few of you may get loose embellishments tucked in as options to add but I just didn't "feel" them on there if that makes sense... sorry.
I had the most fun with the construction and race car ones so far I think, just because I used the Paper Dolls carts and black glitter cardstock for road pavement... hehe.

I've got 7 left to try to finish up today. Working full time all week is what kills my crafting, imagine that. And I have a lot else going on to say the least, and with DH now as a pastor, our weekends become nutty schedules too.

But I hope to finish up today or tomorrow night and still get them postal by midweek.

Same here.....I hate sticking things on them for the sake of embellishing them. I would say if the embellishment isn't called for not to use it. I would consider the inking, chalking, glitter etc as embellishment enough. I used some of the paper piecings as embellishments on some of mine. I had a hard time on these this round as well. I was tired of using the same cartridges all the time and tried to find or create new cuting files for some of them. I used a Disney cartridge for Libby's general Disney set and that's it. The other ones are not anything you will find on a cartridge and I hope everyone likes them.
I was debating on uploading pictures since they were so different.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!