View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:05 AM   #186
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

I don't feel so bad then for being so late on these so far!!!
I worked on more yesterday but these seem to be taking longer than normal for some reason... maybe I am putting more into them or something, not sure. I always struggle with embellishing... I used glitter cardstock instead of glitter, but I don't know why I can't seem to figure out how to embellish some things... I hate just sticking things on for the sake of sticking them on I guess. So a few of you may get loose embellishments tucked in as options to add but I just didn't "feel" them on there if that makes sense... sorry.
I had the most fun with the construction and race car ones so far I think, just because I used the Paper Dolls carts and black glitter cardstock for road pavement... hehe.

I've got 7 left to try to finish up today. Working full time all week is what kills my crafting, imagine that. And I have a lot else going on to say the least, and with DH now as a pastor, our weekends become nutty schedules too.

But I hope to finish up today or tomorrow night and still get them postal by midweek.

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!