View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:03 AM   #148
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverIsis View Post
I just don't understand people that have to be negative about someone else to justify themselves.
Isis- I am keeping those words dear to my heart. Thank you for writing them. Honestly, that is how it feels to me right now. I am not good with people who need their voices heard or need to justify themselves. It makes me back away from them.

Thank you Isis & Debbie for the kind words.

Last year was one of those years that tries your strength and drains you emotionally. I am suffering a bit of depression over it. I know a lot of us are going through hard things right now. Sending hugs to all who are.

I miss my life in weather. I took time off from chasing when I became ill a couple of years back. I am strong and healthy again. I wore down my body storm chasing. I told my DH the other day when I was tracking a storm how much I missed chasing. I really need to finish up my Ph.D. I was just starting it but took time off to raise my monster. My monster flew away. My DH is my biggest supporter. My friends actually screamed in happiness when I said I was going back to chasing. I know two of my friends are really happy because they are my chasing team, ROFL! I decided it's time to go back with a flourish. I am really happy about it.

I paid for school with my artwork to go into meteorology and storm chasing. I will be paying for school again with my art. I do take the starving artist to new extremes, lol.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!