View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #64
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdscrapper View Post
Isn't unmounting your stamps wonderful? I got the last of my done recently. Love it. Takes up much less room - but was I in for a surprise when I numbered my cd cases and how high that number is. I don't think I can even type it - shockingly large! I thought the or ganizing was finally done of my stamps, but alas. I've been reading and I'm thinking category/theme might be next - breaking up sets - but sort them as I use. You know we said that organizing our stash was part of the fun!
I can relate. I finished my unmounting project last month. LOVE IT!! It takes up much less space but I also realize I still have WAY TOO many stamps I don't use. I purged (sold/donated) alot but I've been thinking that more need to go. I've decided that for every stamp set I bring in "new" at least one in the stash needs to go. I looked at 2-3 releases in the last couple weeks but didn't order any because I didn't have sets selected to trade out. I went looking thru my Valentine sets to see and decided to keep the ones I had with some new ideas. I was so happy. I am thinking about doing another Purge (Mar/Apr) and pass on more SU that I've had for years and don't use. I like them, but I don't use them and even unmounted they need to go.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!