View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #63
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face Happy Saturday

Mid Month check in! How is everyone doing? I went to Archivers with Friends tonight for Scrap Mania and I spent --- $0! Yup, $0! I spent some time organizing pictures and papers to take that would keep me busy scrapping and although I browsed through the store, I didn't really "need" anything and it felt freeing to just scrap and chat! The event was even "free" because we got a "free" pass if we went to NYE scrap event.

Someone mentioned "soul searching" and for me it is just being much more conscientious about what I already have and how "stash" multiplies. I shopped earlier in the month at a 40% off all DSP Event and I picked up some papers but I left them in the bag and gave myself 20 days to use them or they were going back to the store while they could still be returned. I'm pleased to say, I followed through and took back the paper I didn't use tonight. The paper I was most excited about I scrapped with right away so ... I used what I really liked and took the rest back so it didn't sit in my stash.

The best part is that I do need to place an order for "stock up" items - Albums, Page Protectors and some Neutral Cardstock but that's because I've used up what I had! The major re-org and purge that I did in December has really given my creativity a big boost.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!