View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #316
stampinspooky
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkijo View Post
For those of you who know me and know what I've been dealing with.

I want to share some thing personal and this injury related.....
Because of all this pain and inability to make cards, I am sad. Actually depressed, sure I have had moments of really bad thoughts

So I had to go 'talk' with a doc. she totally understood where I was coming from, and put me on Cymbalta and Celebrex, hoping that I might sleep for more than 1 or 2 hours at night and relax a bit.
Well Work Comp decided they needed a full Mental Health History on me. Some how it is all mess up, it says that I was prescribed Seroquel (NEVER WAS) and I am diagnosed with a Personality Disorder.
My DH is on Seroquel and has been since 2007 he has a Personality Disorder UFF DA

So now they think I need to go in for a 2 week in patient program

If I had a personality Disorder I don't think I could have made friends wit all of you nor stayed committed to any of the challenges on this site! LOL

Just had to share that I found it a bit hilarious
OMG so they must have your and DH mixed up??? I am so sorry to hear you are still having problems...did the Cymbalta & Clelebrex seem to help?
Take care my thoughts are with you and I so agree with you, you have tooo many freinds on SCS. Hugz!!!!!

"Live, Love, Laugh, Craft"
Cards for a Cause
BRAK member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!