Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #11102
katlady2
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkijo View Post

Well this looks so perfect for today it has rained here for 2 days, WOW is it icy! Now it has snowed for the past 12 hours. I'd sit with some cocoa and chocolates!
Now that looks like it would hit the spot for me right now... wouldn't even mind the ice & snow you're getting Vikkijo with a spread like that! Yummy!!!!

Been cleaning & trying to re-organize the office, talk about a challenge! Trying to go through all the stuff dh had on his computer desk... YIKES!!! I'm sure I'm covered in dust and all that goes with it. Still lots to do but a dent thankfully. Now I have stacks in my living room that he will have to sort... no saying I'm going to do it later! Temps are supposed to be dropping over 20 degrees today from the mid 50s back to the lower 30s... me-thinks winter is back... Wouldn't mind a blizzard that kept us home for a couple of days. Could be really productive for me... I might get more of my house cleaned up and organized better... so much has gone by the wayside in the last couple of months or more... who knows, I may even find my missing mojo somewhere... LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!