View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #137
LMstamps
Watercolor Wizard

Great Thread!

Some goals I have had the past few years, that have been working for me, and I want to continue:
(1) Work a month ahead on cards for the next month (I create better when I am not feeling pushed).
(2) SEND at least one card out WEEKLY. I love to make cards, and I love to encourage people with them, but I don't like to address them. This goal really helped me last year.
(3) Work on Christmas Cards throughout the year. (I have done the CCC challenge in the past...but I don't need to make that many cards, so last year, I just worked on Christmas Cards at various times during the year and that worked for me).
(4) After each card project, do one Craft Organizational Project. This way I get both crafting and organizing accomplished.

Additional NEW goals for 2013:
(5) Use the stamp sets that have not yet seen ink, and the dies that I have not yet used (bought a bunch on Clearance Rack).
(2 Go through my unused craft stuff (I have too much) and try to sell in lots on eBay this Summer (I have Summers off). I agree with the person who said eBay is not as great for small-time sellers as it used to be. Also on BST. What I don't get rid of by end of Summer...DONATE!

LM
Psa. 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!