View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
Dana C.
Cardstock Collector

I have been laid up in bed for 3 days with a bad flu virus, but the plus side of this is that I got to watch my You Tube subscriptions. One which happends to be Hero Arts and I watched this video last night around 11 p.m and I must say that it was an amazing video to watch. Her process was very interesting and the products that she used looked very fun. I was wondering if maybe the Gesso was kind of like a glue because in various places she placed what looked like tissue paper flowers but placed the Gesso down first. I loved how it all turned out. Her vibrant colours of blue, green, and brown were beautiful. I have been encouraged by some of my crafty friends to create a art book to help me refocus this year and get some mojo back. First thought was, naa, I don't have time to just mess around, but after watching Shari lastnight, it did seem like it she was thoroughly enjoying the creative process and that it did just flow. Maybe I would need to add some pics maybe to make me feel that it was worth my time, but than again using words and images of things I appreciate would never be a waste of time. I guess that is the Mom in me, always wanting to put myself last. I guess we are all gulity of it at times, but we can't always give of ourselves if we don't have some time for ourselves. I think that this can be wonderful theraphy to regain one's mojo and I have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing this here as well Jana. Hugs.

Last edited by Dana C.; 01-11-2013 at 11:40 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!