View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #27
Kathlyn47
Rubber Obsessor

UPDATE:

Thanks so much ladies for your many suggestions and advice to my request for help. What would we newbies do without your generous time and expertise in answering our questions?

Last weekend I literally sterilized my craft room by vacuuming EVERYTHING then wiping all surfaces and tools with several damp cloths. Perfection! Second I relocated my stamping and embossing table and all those tools to a wall away from the AC vents. Third I placed all my embossing powders and glitter in the square Glad containers and labeled the colors. Fourth I explained the bent spoon procedure to my DH who was happy to oblige and made 12 custom spoons for me. (He was happy to oblige because he's sick of hearing me whine about THAT powder.) And finally I made 2 cards yesterday and embossed them with a miniscule amount of embossing powder residue. Success!

I do have one last question which may be considered rhetorical. Is it possible to ever get rid of those last few flakes of glitter? I ask because after I finished "sterilizing" and glanced across my new clean set-up with much satisfaction and, as my hand was on the light switch, a little red glitter flake winked at me as the room darkened. I remember the location in the carpet and now I can't find the little demon! And just this morning a green glitter flake winked at me from the bedroom carpet!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!