View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #167
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertrail View Post
I am not ashamed to admit that I've completed many digi layouts, with my laptop in my lap, and my butt on the sofa -- watching tv with my hubby. LOL! But, it's also great b/c I've also done it while sitting at tennis practice, guitar practice, baseball, lacrosse, etc., etc. I love being able to do that!

Terri - I need to go through my stash and purge. But I just keep thinking... what if I need this one day. ha ha! Every year I have grand plans of listing items on ebay/etsy and it just hasn't happened yet. I have tried to cut down on my spending... but that's not easy either! Such an addiction.....
I originally started digi scrapping on my laptop, but when I spilled again on my second laptop I decided to go with just a desktop for the bigger monitor. I really like scrapbooking on the bigger screen. But I'm almost always watching tv or movies while I scrapbook digitally!

I decided to get the eClips and sell most or all of my punches. They take up a drawer and a half of my new storage system and I truly almost never use them. With allllll of the digi stuff I now own, I am really excited by the idea that I can potentially use it all with the eClips and have substantially less physical stuff around. I actually have cut back on my spending - or at least I'm spending differently, I probably should say. I keep myself active as a demo, and a lot of that is digital purchases that I've used for scrapbooking. Being on the Creative Crew for this next quarter I'm realizing that I'm pretty low on regular cardstock supplies. I would really like to be able to have most or all of my crafting (paper crafting, sewing & knitting) in one area instead of three in the house, LOL. For some of the projects, especially sewing and knitting, half the fun of the project is shopping for supplies, so I have learned not to keep a lot of stash around for it. I babble..

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!