View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #933
SybilMcC
October Swapper of the Month 2012

I just talked with Stef. She said she is still on the phone (at home) with people about all that happened today, and was trying to get things straightened out. Construction going on next to them cut their phone lines, they had no phones, no computers, no communication all day. The reason they didn't know I was supposed to be (and all the other patients) there was that the schedules are in the computer ONLY, nothing on paper. The reason they didn't know what I was supposed to have done was all the patients' records are all in the computer ONLY. All the paper ones have been shredded. This is something to do with the government. I won't get started on that.
She said she would address it tomorrow, and I told her leave it alone, I fight my own battles and would not take advantage of her position and our relationship. I just wanted her to know that IF (and I never mentioned it there) they knew we were related and made a comment to her about her rude mother-in-law that was what happened.
She said don't worry about it. I can't believe they went on seeing patients without knowing what they were doing, but I am not in charge. And I can't believe they let me sit there so long without telling me what was going on. When I worked in the dental office that kind of thing would have been addressed with the patients and they would have known why things were the way they were.
But as the cowardly lion in The Wizard of Oz sang......."If I were the king of the forest....."
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!