Thread: Purging ??
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #100
Gizelabella
Crimping Master

WOW...it took me quite some time to get here!! I totally avoided this thread topic PERIOD!! Yes, I have been acussed of being a hoarder...unfortunately not only in my Craft Room!! YIKES!!! I have downsized in my decorating, got rid of all of my nick-nacks years ago, I don't enjoy cleaning and dusting in my free time. My Craft Room has become the catch all for my entire family, so I refuse to own the hoarding all by myself! LOL In the last week I have started deep cleaning my CR and it feels GREAT!! Mainly I started with everyone's junk that isn't part of my own crafting supplies, then all the decorations that got loaded on top of my shelves that didn't encourage creativity! I have gone through supplies and got rid of tons of things I thought "Why am I keeping this?" Ok some of that junk is the hoarder in me! (Keeping chip board from the back of paper stacks to make 6X6 Albums someday...but it wasn't thick enough to even get excited about). That kind of stuff...oh boy, you'd think I lived through the Great Depression for Cryin' OUt Loud!! LOL

I told my DH if I won the Lottery I could finally get rid of all the JUNK that I hold onto, I wouldn't have to fear that I couldn't replace it! HA!! No Lottery for me, time to Purge anyway!!

I too love the idea of a Retirement Home or Women's Shelter! Perhaps my paper supply will soon dwindle down as well!!