View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:40 AM   #129
FionaB
Matboard Maniac

I'm starting the year with a clean sheet even though I've had a couple of parcels and am waiting for a couple more - everything was ordered around Christmas time before I found this challenge and when I was on a splurge through not having crafted much for the previous 6 months. So although my CC bill for January will make unpleasant reading and have to be paid for out of February's money, it isn't really this year's expenditure.....

During the past week I've started making Christmas cards for the SCS Challenge. When I had to buy lots last year I spent an average of 4 for 10 so will credit myself with 40 pence per card (but only when it's complete with an insert!) Shop bought cards for birthdays, anniversaries etc would be more like 2 each minimum so I'll use that. And I'll work out a rate for using up scraps....does it count if I make die cuts for my sister's charity card group?

I'm going to a craft show next week but have cash to spend which I saved last year in an account which paid out in early December. I don't think I'm counting expenditure which comes from that, nor from this year's monthly saved amount because it isn't specifically earmarked for crafting....hmm, I think I'm in danger of making excuses for everything I spend!!!

Last edited by FionaB; 01-10-2013 at 08:45 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!