View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #111
mollymoo951
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Gotcha. I didn't order until the 10th last year. It did take forever to get the plastics last year...

It's frustrating when nothing is in stock and everything feels frantic. Hope when it gets there you can settle in quickly!!

If we don't go out of town this weekend I'm hoping to get printer ink to print odd sized photos and some things I don't want to upload to Walgreens - bath pictures and stuff - and then get my iPhone pics on the computer so I can order those. Work on this year and last year at the same time.
on all counts.

I may be doing just that...filling in last year's holes while I do this year...be fun to look @ both years and see how things changed or remained the same.

I need to get another organizer for my desk. ONe for the Torquoise Edition - 2012 and one for the Seafoam 2013...and the other one I still have is the "basic stuff'. I think it will work. We'll see.

The organizers were 50% off and if I had my gift card I would have picked up two for $50 that day...I do have a 50% off Q and I will stop by and get one with my GC...so I'm not worried about that part. just didn't have the GC with me that day.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!