View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #127
smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
I put myself in the hole already. But I know I can climb out of it soon. I saw this MS tote on mycraftchannel.com a few months back. It was a daily featured item. I passed up on it then because I thought it was too expensive. Well, the other day it was back on. I still think it cost more than I care to spend, but I started meeting with some friends once a month to stamp. I have lots of totes around but I am so tired of digging through it looking for what I need. This tote unfolds to make a real nice crafting space and has pockets for all your tools. It also comes with some tools. Even though I already have those tools, it will be nice not to have to make sure I have everything I need when I'm on the go. I broke down and ordered it. Hopefully, that will be my biggest purchase for the year. Since I thought about it before I guess this wasn't a too impulsive purchase. Most of the time I delete those emails or just watch the videos to see what's new. And I'll have you know, I have passed up on all of the papers. I keep telling myself that I really don't like them.
I haven't spent anything yet, but you are making me want that tote! Can you link me to it? Maybe I will just looook at it.
LOL

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 15/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: +$179.47
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!