View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #2032
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
I'm in! AND I'm in on the spending thing too. I realized I had overbought way too much stuff from Michaels and it was still in the bags in my craft room last week so I took it back. Started the year with a credit. Is that cheating? My goal is to not buy supplies other than the glue, tape, and similar supplies that are to use up the other items! I most definitely have enough supplies to last the year... and then several after... haha
Yeah! Cool on taking stuff back. I've thought about doing that with a couple things I bought for the Polymer Clay article I had to write last month. But I really think I'll use them once I clean the studio/ office and the sewing room.

I spent time today fingering Alpaca yarn at our local yarn shop. Yummy stuff. Expensive, but yummy. I want to make each of the ensemble a scarf but if I use the good stuff, the pattern has to be limited to one skein per scarf ... as I'm making 10 of them. I'm not crazy about the cost, but it does keep the money local... and the owner's aunt is the one who introduced me to the Polish Sinfonia group. So it's all kind of full-circle thing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!