View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
TexasGrammy
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to TexasGrammy

Just as it happens when stamping, then coloring, many times the answer lies with two things:
  • your cardstock, and
  • your ink ... i.e. your printer.
Cardstock is still an important element when coloring, whether the image has been stamped or it has been laid onto the cardstock with a printer. I usually find that I need to use the same cardstock in my printer as I use for stamping-to-color.

Ink ... and your printer: Laser and ink jet printers use completely different inks and methods to produce images on paper. I'm not an expert on computer hardware, but I do know that between the two printers available to me, I can only color images from one of them. Alas, I cannot explain that in detail ... my "techiness" usually gets handed over to a more tech-savvy person for the big details in that arena.

In both cases, try your digis with what ever variety that you have available. You may well discover a better combination for your success with digis.

SU Demonstrator - Texas Rubber & Ink!

Check out the dazzling new Creative Crew Gallery for December! These creations are sure to jingle your creative bells!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!