Old 01-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #8
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MFT Lady View Post
Hi Ladies!

It makes us sad, too, but it had to happen. When orders don't arrive, customers get frustrated, and as we were charging less than we were paying to ship these orders, we were in a lose-lose situation.

We do not dictate the shipping cost, nor do we have any control over it. It is what it is. The prices we have listed on the site are for FedEx, which is how we will ship whenever possible (there are a couple of weird zones where a FedEx envelope is $45, so to those areas we will have to ship USPS).

Ultimately we want the best for our customers, and lost orders or orders that arrive after 6 weeks are not acceptable.
I also wanted to add that when shipping your order, the office staff looks for the best possible way to ship your order through FedEx. In many cases, stamp/die orders will be received in a few days for the $19 shipping. That is AWESOME (says the girl who loves instant gratification LOL). Even in those weird zones, that shipping cost will likely cover a 2 week shipping time, where previously it took 6 weeks or longer. Our design team members have been THOROUGHLY enjoying the new shipping option.

We really do have your best interest at heart, and have made this decision based on many, many issues we have had with USPS shipping.

We hope you'll give it a chance and understand that the new cost will mean MUCH faster, and more reliable shipping.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!