Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,932 Likes on 3,826 Posts
Default 2013 CALENDAR GIRLS Blog Group - Full with 10 Members

We are the Calendar Girls... and this is our third year of existence. Who are the Calendar Girls? We are a group of bloggers who want to have a place where friendships blossom, creativity abounds, and encouragement prevails! In keeping with that dream, this blog group has been created so we will have a place to interact and enjoy being fellow bloggers.

The guidelines for this group are fairly simple:

1. Each member MUST have a blog (it�s a blog group, after all) and members need to post to their own blogs at least once or twice a week.

2. Each member needs to become a follower of the blogs of all the members. (It would also be great if members would place links of the blogs � a blog list � in the sidebar of their own blogs.)

3. Each member needs to visit the blogs of the other members at least once or twice a week and barring unforeseen circumstances, members should leave a comment on the blogs at least every week. (Encouragement is such a wonderful thing!)

4. I will open/host an SCS thread for the blog group (here it is!). It is a place where the members can post links to resources, challenges the others might like to participate in, information about publication calls or DT calls, blog candy, and such, etc. I foresee the SCS thread as a place of friendship!

5. Each month the Blog Group would have a challenge among themselves. One member each month would be the hostess of the challenge. That simply means she is the one who chooses the Challenge theme. It could be a seasonal theme (Autumn), a holiday theme (Christmas), a color theme (purple and white), a technique theme (embossing), a theme using a particular type of embellishment (glitter), an inspiration theme (a photo that inspires the creation), a special theme (anything but a card), etc. Each member would choose her own products and way of interpreting the theme. These creations would be posted to the blogs of the members on a pre-determined day.

6. Other ideas could be generated among the group for ways to strengthen the blog group and these might be added to the guidelines at a later time.

These are the nine members of the blog group:

April (SCS - Aprilo) April's Alley
Barb (SCS - barbaralynn) Barb's Inkin' into Retirement
Carol (SCS - momcgw) Lost in my craft room
Debbie (SCS - djones) The Ink Igloo
Jeanette (SCS - Forest Ranger) Cre8tive Play
Kelly (SCS - MiamiKel4) Sandcastle Stamper
Linda (SCS - ljhart) Hartstamping
Paola (SCS - Sama) That's Amore
Tami (SCS - BlueInks) BlueInks Design
Terry (SCS - terry0926) It's Totally Terry

Let's plan on having lots and lots of creative fun in 2013!!!

Here is the list of SCS names of the group members in case you need to copy/paste them into a new PM message: Aprilo ; barbaralynn ; momcgw ; djones ; Forest Ranger ; MiamiKel4 ; Sama ; BlueInks ; terry0926
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 04-01-2013 at 04:25 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Blog Group Challenge Hostesses

January - Jeanette
February - Kelly
March - Tami
April - Carol
May - April
June - Deb/lil' dj
July - Linda
August - Paola/Sweet P
September - Terry
October - Barb
November -
saved
December - Free For All
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 01-09-2013 at 06:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart January - March Challenge Themes

JANUARY 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss January: Jeanette

This is a PHOTO INSPIRATION Challenge. But there�s a catch! You have to choose your own photo.

I want you to find a photo � it can be a picture you�ve taken (of a family member, a scenic drive, a food you�ve cooked, whatever) or it can be a picture someone else has taken. Maybe you even found it on the internet. After you�ve chosen the PHOTO you want to use, create a card/project inspired by that photo.

Of course on your blog post � when you show us your creation � we also want to see the photo that inspired you.

FEBRUARY 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss February: Kelly

*~* Share the LOVE! *~*

It�s February, the month of LOVE ♥ I�m thrilled to be your hostess this month and offer you a challenge of a different sort Rather than go for the traditional Valentine�s card, I wanted to ask that you each make a card � as a reflection of yourself � and share a little LOVE!

This month, please create a card (or project) that shows what YOU love � something that when we look upon your card, we will know exactly what that ONE thing is that you love so much!
(For example, maybe sporty LJ will have something on with the Badgers on her card (just sayin�!) or Darlene may have gorgeous feathered friends gracing the front of hers � you get the idea! )

*You may use any colors you would like but extra brownie points for using non - traditional colors!!
* Please include one thing only � I know it�s hard {However, if it's fruit, for example, you may include a basket of it rather than just one fruit}

YOUR BONUS CHALLENGE: As a extra bonus, but completely optional part of the challenge, I would LOVE for you to send your card to a place/organization that you LOVE. Share the LOVE this month by sending your card to someone in need � OWH, children�s charities, RMH .. the possibilities are endless. Know that somewhere out there, your generous mailing of your card could bring a smile to someone in need

Have fun creating and crafting and I so look forward to sharing the LOVE with you this month! ♥

*Blessings!*

MARCH 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss March: Tami

Um, I hope I do not hurt anyone's feelings here but we are all a little bit of paper hoarders!!!

Well, we are going to have to give up the security blanket for March. I would like to see your best created card with NO designer paper. *gasp*.....*thud* {I think J just hit the floor}.

So go ahead and grab your 'old school stamps' - yep, like a set you have not used in years - and create a card for the Calendar Girls.

Oh, and let's try to keep in theme with 'use what'cha got', please no new purchases for this round. Use what'cha got...well, everything but designer paper that is!

I cannot wait to see what my friends come up with. It is always something to look forward to!
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 01-23-2013 at 07:06 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart April - June Challenge Themes

APRIL 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss April: Carol

As the saying goes April showers bring May flowers....

To me April showers clean the earth of its worn out snow, dust and dirt along with nurturing new seeds and life to our surroundings (gardens, yards, trees, etc). It also, to me signals new beginnings....so for this month I would like for you to create a card that does just that...it could be a wedding card, a baby card, even a New Years card...OR it could be a card that uses something worn out or pre-used and develop a new use for it...ex: mesh bag from fruit...used once to hold fruit: new beginning...used on the card...repurposed.. I know all of you are very talented crafters and I can hardly wait to see what you come up with...

Have fun with this challenge...
((hugs)) Carol

MAY 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss May: April

My theme is easy I would like you each to make a card representing one thing you hope to accomplish over the summer. It could be a garden, a vacation, a weight loss, whatever, BUT you do have to tell us what you are hoping to accomplish!

JUNE 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss June: Deb

As I was trying to come up with a June theme...I noticed the $1 stamps I always seem to pick up at Michaels and never use. So I decided the June theme will be Dollar Days! However, I didn't want anyone to have to go out and buy anything so...

I gathered up the UNUSED and UNOPENED $1 stamps I had and taped a sticky note to them and put them on the table. Then I asked my youngest to mark each stamp with a number starting with #1. She picked up the stamps at random and numbered them for me. So the order in which you replied to my email determines the stamp you get.

Sweet P responded first so she gets the stamp marked 1. April responded second so she gets the stamp marked 2. And so on down the list. (Jeanette, Terry, Linda, Kelly, Barb, Tami and Carol). I will be mailing each of you the stamp that is yours.

The requirements for the June theme are:

1. At least two layers.

2. You must use the $1 stamp you receive on the card. However since the $1 stamps are small you can use background stamps or other stamps to create a background, and sentiment stamps of your own on your card as well. But I would like the $1 stamp to be the focal point.

3. If you have any buttons, ribbons, or other embellishments that you bought for $1 or less, embellishments that were gifted to you, or recycled items, please use those products to embellish the card.
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 04-12-2013 at 03:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart July - September Challenge Themes

JULY 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss July: Linda

I would like it to be "Cute and Cuddly". The cuddly being a huggable moose, or a raccoon, or a bear, etc. I really enjoy the Riley stamps and Penny Black hedgehogs, but I'm asking you to pick your favorite furry creature stamp and make a card with any sentiment. I happen to be a hoarder of cute stamps, maybe because my kids share in my stamping addiction. It's always fun to see those little critters come to life on a card.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Linda

AUGUST 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss August: Paola

For the usually HOT and HUMID month of AUGUST, I would rather do something to get cooled off ...but what?
mmmm..I got it! We could make some SNOWballs....or even SNOWangels in the middle of summer, but how? ♥

Here's what I suggest :
Your challenge for this month is to create something with anything that begins with the word SNOW.
However, here's the catch: Your card should NOT reflect Christmas at all...
...but rather just images AND sentiment ( s ) that start with *SNOW*.

Here's a list of compound words for you to chose from and get started with...(feel free to add your own)
Once you blog your card, please also make sure to add what was your word choice
that your card reflects, and also WHY you selected THAT particular word...
Thank You and happy stamping .....Have FUN 'chilling out' on a hot summer day....♥

Paola
aka Miss August ♥

SNOW words:
Snowman ; Snowberries ; Snowballs ; SnowWhite ; Snowplow ; Snowsuit ; Snowflakes ; Snowqueen ;
Snowmobile ; Snowshoes ; Snowcone ; Snowangels ; Snowfort ; Snowbird ; Snowgoose ; Snowfall.

SEPTEMBER 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss September: Terry

September is a month full of changes. From the leaves on the trees changing colors, to me changing how old I am.

My challenge to you is to use the attached sketch to create a birthday card. Your card can be for a male or a female but it needs to include one type of embossing....can be dry embossed cardstock or a wet embossed image, your choice!

Have fun with it and create something wonderful!

Here is the link to the sketch:

Sketch Challenge 450 {8/21/13} by SweetnSassyStamps at Splitcoaststampers
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 08-28-2013 at 04:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart October - December Challenge Themes

OCTOBER 2013 CHALLENGE
Miss October: Barb

Here is the October Challenge--For me a true challenge is to try a new technique. So--that is going to be the challenge I propose to all of us.

Go to this link Technique Lovers Challenge Forum and chose a new technique to you that has a 1 or 0 in the challenge number--like TLC410 or TLC360 or any more current number (as I posed this challenge way back in January........................) The technique you pick should be one you have never tried before--and you can go back as far as you want in the forum in the posted techniques to find one to tackle. Please list the number and name of the technique you tried in your blog post. And--to make the challenge a bit harder--you cannot create a card this month! You need to think outside of the box and try a totally new technique along with a project that is anything but a card............... And--for extra credit--make a creation with a Halloween theme!

So--get your thinking caps on, check out some new techniques that you might want to try and create something other than a card that can be used for Halloween! I think this is a pretty good challenge for this month. Can't wait to see all of your "new" creations on the 28th! Good luck--Barb

NOVEMBER 2013 CHALLENGE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

We're going to go with VERY EASY and NO STRESS for the November theme, since we'll all be busy with Thanksgiving, etc.

Sooooooooooooooooo.... we'll go with Terry's suggestion: Thanksgiving theme......anything goes.......food, thank you card, Thanksgiving anything. And as a wee bit of extra fun, let's include Barb's suggestion: share a story of the best or worst food we have eaten on that day in the past.

DECEMBER 2013 CHALLENGE
FREE FOR ALL

This month is a FREE FOR ALL. Feel free to post if you want to. Feel free NOT to post if you need a break. If you do post, post whatever you want. How's that for easy???
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 11-05-2013 at 03:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Saving one more just in case we need it.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey there, Calendar Girls........ come to our new thread! It's going to be a great year!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:38 AM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default Calendar Girl January 2013 Challenge

JANUARY 2013 CHALLENGE

This is a PHOTO INSPIRATION Challenge. But there�s a catch! You have to choose your own photo.

I want you to find a photo � it can be a picture you�ve taken (of a family member, a scenic drive, a food you�ve cooked, whatever) or it can be a picture someone else has taken. Maybe you even found it on the internet. After you�ve chosen the PHOTO you want to use, create a card/project inspired by that photo.

Of course on your blog post � when you show us your creation � we also want to see the photo that inspired you.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:48 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

YAY for a new thread, new theme, new beginnings!!!!!!!! Super exciting!!

Present and accounted for! ::: raising hand! :::

Thank you, Jeanette, for putting this all together and keeping us so organized!
Woot Woot!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY!!! Kelly is here! I'm so glad!!! And you're welcome. ;)

(BTW, there will be no spitting in this thread. Yea! Right!!! That is until Barb makes me spit.) :rolleyes:
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,292 Likes on 2,479 Posts

here I am--camel will be here tomorrow!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

Received 114 Likes on 77 Posts

I'm here too....still have to make the December card though!! And leave love.....so sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 266 Likes on 204 Posts

I'm here too....woohoo...new thread new beginnings.....

Thanks for the hug in the other thread Barb....:smile:.

I miss you too Lildj (although I haven't been around a lot either :rolleyes

Love the new theme Jeanette...

Woohoo Kelly has her mojo back....

Hi Terry....hope you are having a great day...

Wavin' to all.....

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #15  
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

G'Morning everyone....
raising my hand too here!...
thanks for posting a brand new thread Jeanette...
also keeping my fingers crossed as far as the future of my blog...yikes!!
FUN FUN theme to start us off Jeanette!! woot!♥
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Helllllloooooouoo
Here I am!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am here!!! Definitely checking back tomorrow to see Barb's camel. Haha!

"Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death."

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #18  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

18_1_336.gif

I am here and ready to roll! I cannot believe it is the THIRD year......oh my.......where has the time gone?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Woo Hoo! They are coming! They are coming!

Let's see... we have

Kelly
Barb
Terry
Carol
Sweet P
April
Deb
Tami
... and me... that's 9 of us.... we're all here! YAY!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueInksView Post

I am here and ready to roll! I cannot believe it is the THIRD year......oh my.......where has the time gone?!
I love this guy!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Woo Hoo! They are coming! They are coming!

Let's see... we have

Kelly
Barb
Terry
Carol
Sweet P
April
Deb
Tami
... and me... that's 9 of us.... we're all here! YAY!!!
YaY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

ditto!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApriloView Post
YaY

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Exclamation Okay � time for some housekeeping now that we�re all here.

Point #1
We did an informal survey in the 2012 thread. Interesting – one of us wanted to keep her month, 2 of us wanted to switch months, and the rest were okay either way.

Point #2
I went ahead and posted a January theme, since the month is moving on and Kelly was getting excited/anxious. LOL! I guess that means I’m continuing as Miss January.

Point #3
Kelly is the one who wanted to keep her month, so she’s continuing as Miss February.

Point #4
Barb and April wanted to switch the months and the rest of you didn’t care… so I’m going to ask all of you except Kelly to choose a month; first come/first given… so get your requests in. PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE DECEMBER.

Point #5
December is going to be a FREE FOR ALL – you can choose to show us something on the 28th of December, or you can choose not to. Either way! And if you do post in December it can be whatever you’re working on.

Point #6
You do NOT need to wait until your month gets here to let us know what your challenge is. I will go ahead and put your challenges on the first page of the thread as soon as you give them to me. That way if anyone wants to work ahead, they can.

Point #7
Once the months are chosen (April, Barb, Carol, Deb, Sweet P, Tami, and Terry) we will know which two months don’t have a Calendar Girl. At that time, I will invite ONE lady to join us. ;) We will leave one of those months free, just in case Michelle gets a computer and wants to rejoin us. If she doesn’t, then we’ll figure out what to do with that month when it gets here.
Find Me on Instagram

Last edited by Forest Ranger; 01-08-2013 at 02:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

I would like to have October--and I will come up with a theme in the next few days!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You've got it, Barb. Thanks!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

A prize? Thanks so much!

Quote:

You've got it, Barb. Thanks!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ladies, I just had a PM from Barb, and I'm pretty sure what she meant is that SHE is going to give EACH of US a prize in October, since she was so speedy in choosing a month.

THANK YOU, BARB!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
A prize? Thanks so much!
pfft!

Sorry, Kelly... Barb made me do it! :rolleyes:
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
I would like to have October--and I will come up with a theme in the next few days!
And you called me anxious, Forest? Woah, Barb - you are an amazingly organized and ahead of the game!!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Ladies, I just had a PM from Barb, and I'm pretty sure what she meant is that SHE is going to give EACH of US a prize in October, since she was so speedy in choosing a month.

THANK YOU, BARB!!!
Yay Prizes!!!!!!! :cool:

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

May I have May please??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 266 Likes on 204 Posts

Holy hanna Barb...It would take me that long to pick a month...(but I'll try and expedite my choice...)

Drum roll...lol.......I'd like to take April please....(if no one has spoken for it yet...)

(and I noticed the spit starting flying early in this round...lol)

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #33  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh my goodness...the pressure! LOL I will take March, since April (the person!) took another month.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #34  
Forum Fanatic

September please :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #35  

August please, and thank you
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You are all playing so nicely! Thank you!

I've made notes - will go fix the post. ;)

And Carol, it's ALL Barb's fault about the spitting. Sheesh! Can someone make her behave!?!?!?
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Okay, that means everyone has chosen except Deb.

Deb, oh Deb!!!!!!! Where are you?????????????????

You can have either June, July, or November.
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Okay, that means everyone has chosen except Deb.

Deb, oh Deb!!!!!!! Where are you?????????????????

You can have either June, July, or November.
June is my bday....so i will take June...i will truly be Miss June!

"Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death."

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #39  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by djonesView Post
June is my bday....so i will take June...i will truly be Miss June!
That's why I picked September :-) Do you think that's why Barb picked October??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #40  

Quote:

Originally Posted by terry0926View Post
That's why I picked September :-) Do you think that's why Barb picked October??
toooo darn funny! I actually first thought of picking November for same reason.....then decided on August...mmm...lol
Reply With Quote Likes